Friday, February 22, 2008

I guess the producers want us to write in this new blog thingy ...

First of all, I hate typing so this is a drag + infinity. Well, whatever, let me just get going.

As far as I know, none of the contestants will be able to see this page so I think I am safe in saying that playing Nicki is working excellently. I just finished my confessional and told the camera that I would never betray Nicki. Haha. I bet the camera falls for it.

Matt is so out of the house. I talked to Eric this morning before we voted. He said he was voting out Matt too! I know Nicki is as well, and she's got that Pump'd Mobile Double Vote, or whatever so now it's just five of us.

Come to think of it, I wonder who that one girl is voting for. What's her name? Wookie? Mecca? Something like that. I hope she doesn't hurt the curve ...

Nicki and I are watching Project Runway tonight. That Tim Gunn is fabulous. I hope there's some sort of Immunity challenge soon where Tim Gunn comes to talk to us and whoever has consensual sex with him first wins. Because I would totally win that. Hmm ... well, Kristin has a shot I suppose.

Anyways, if any of my adoring fans ever want to know more about me, just let me know,  and send me an e-mail at housemate.andy@gmail.com and I'll be sure to give you a "SHOUT OUT" in my next blog entry.

This is kind of fun actually! I can't wait til Matt's out of the house. Bleh. See you guys next time!

No comments: